THINGS NEEDED TO TRY-OUT**Athletic Registration
ONLINE ATHLETIC REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR SPRING 2017 !!
Athletic Registration: Visit http://www.familyid.com/denver-east-high-school to register for a sport online
Submit a Physical via email or fax to Lisa Smith, Athletic Trainer, email@example.com or faxed to 720-423-8385.
Physicals are good for 365 days from date of physical.
Fees can be paid during online registration or at the Treasurer’s office:
Pay to Play – $60 or $10 if on Free and Reduced Lunch – provide letter.
Ice Hockey – $25 Mandatory Tryout Fee
MUST BE Eligible – Transfer Eligibility and Academic Eligibility REQUIRED to participate.
- If you attended any other high school other than East High School in the last 12 months you need to see Lisa Porter.
ATHLETIC CLEARANCE CARD will be issued when all things are complete. This is REQUIRED to give to the coach so the coach knows you are cleared to participate in tryouts. Physicals can be dropped off and clearance cards can be picked up during the registration times below.
Spring Athletic Registration – Feb 21st-24th and Feb 27th –29th @ Lunch, after school & Tutorial from 1:15-2:00 pm
- Spring Parent & Student Athlete Sports Meeting – Wednesday, February 15th @ 6:00 pm in the Auditorium
Athletic sports that are sanctioned by the Denver Public School Board of Education and meet the criteria may exempt participation however, such
exemption WILL NOT reduce the number of hours required to earn a diploma.
- Participation in ONE FULL Sports Season = 5 semester hours of PE Requirement
- Student MUST maintain academically eligibility for the ENTIRE Season
- Students MUST request the waiver during the same semester that the sport is played. Please see your counselor for details. The form must be signed by the Athletic Director and Counselor.
- NOTE: Club Sports and non-East/DPS sports DO NOT fulfill the PE Waiver requirement.