The Winter Parent/Athlete Meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 30th @ 6:00pm in the auditorium. Athletic registration can be completed after the meeting in room 240. An up-to-date physical is required to complete the process on that day.
Additional Winter Athletic Registration will be held on:
- Wed. Oct. 31st – Fri. Nov. 30th during lunch and after school (during tutorial on Thursdays) in Room 240
- After November 30th, athletes interested in registration for non-cut sports can come to the training room to complete the registration process.
Note: Athletes who are trying out for a winter sport must have their athletic clearance card prior to being on the playing surface on the 1st day of tryouts on November 12th. The registration for winter sports will close Friday, November 30th.
Contact a member of the East Athletics Team with questions:
- Athletic Director: Terita Walker-Berry at
- Athletics Administrative Assistant: Robert Mitchell at
- Head Trainer/Family ID Liaison: Lisa Smith at