SchoolChoice is as easy as Find, Apply, Register!
- Find the best school for your student with the Great Schools Enrollment Guides (available at schools and at schoolchoice.dpsk12.org/resources/,) the School Finder online tool, attending a DPS Regional School Expo and by touring schools of interest.
- Apply using the online application at schoolchoice.dpsk12.org between Jan. 15 and Feb. 15, 2019 at 4 p.m.
- Then Register to attend your school when you receive your school placement notification in late March, 2019.
Need assistance? Contact the Office of Choice and Enrollment: call 720-423-3493 / email / visit schoolchoice.dpsk12.org.
Mark your calendar for these important DPS enrollment dates for the 2019-20 school year!
- The SchoolChoice Expo Week is Jan. 15-17, 2019. Visit dpsk12.org/expo for more information.
- The SchoolChoice application will be available online beginning Jan. 15, 2019.
- The deadline to submit the form is Feb. 15, 2019 at 4 p.m. Notifications will be sent in late March, 2019.
So do your research, have your top schools in mind, and be ready on Jan. 15! Visit schoolchoice.dpsk12.org for
The Choice office will allow families to pre-enroll prior to Round 1 of SchoolChoice. Another great benefit of pre-enrollments is that families will have a student ID number (lunch number) to create a Parent Portal account. When a parent uses their Parent Portal credentials to login to their SchoolChoice account, they receive the optimal online experience!
Please note that it is not a requirement for a family to pre-enroll in order to participate in SchoolChoice.
If you live in-boundary and your student is NOT currently enrolled in DPS, you can use the below form.