There are two options for Summer School within Denver Public Schools:
District Option: Students can take 2 classes through the district summer school and students are required to attend a designated school while completing the course work through Ingenuity (on-line credit recovery program) with a teacher support in the room. Registrations now open and students should see their counselor to get signed up and to receive more information about sites and dates.
East’s summer school is June 5th – June 23rd and it will be $75. It is currently slotted to be at East and those classes are teacher led. Students are allowed to take one class only. Registration will begin in May through the Treasure’s Office. Each student will need to complete a Registration Form and know what class they will have to take. If students have questions, please speak with your counselor.
Summer School June 5th to June 23rd 2017
For Summer School Sign Up follow these steps:
1. Speak with student’s counselor to find the course to make up.
2. Fill out the 1 pamphlet, select only one course. Print the form or pick one up at the Treasurer’s Office.
3. Bring pamphlet to the Treasurer’s Office during passing periods, lunch or after school only.
4. Each student is charged $75.00. This is a non-refundable fee once Summer School has started.
• Summer classes begin Monday, June 5
• Summer classes end Friday, June 23
• Classes begin daily at 7:30am
• Classes end daily at 11:30am
• Students may take one class only.
• Cost is $75 due by June 2, 2017
• Cash, Money Order or Credit Card only- no checks will be accepted
payable to: East High School”. See Mrs. Carri,
East Treasurer. email@example.com