E.L.A. stands for English Language Acquisitions. If you or your student are bi-lingual and you like to be informed of academics, events or community involvement please click the link below.
2018-2019 East ELA PAC Meetings are in the Counseling Office (2nd Fl.) from 7:30am-8:30am
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018- Topics: Access to AP Pathway: ACCESS Testing, Advanced Placement (AP) Courses & Seal of Biliteracy
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019- Topics: Gen1 Passport to College & Career Resources
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019- Topics: CareerConnect@East and Summer Resources
Spanish translation provided. If you need translation for languages other than Spanish, please contact Christine Miller, East Family & Community Engagement Liaison.
- Administrator: (Español) John Najmulski 720-423-8557 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Liaison: Christine Miller 720-423-8426 email@example.com
- Interpreter: (Español) Leidi Gomez-Martinez Leidi_GomezMartinez@dpsk12.org
- Interpreter: (Español) Valeria Acosta-Flores Valeria_AcostaFlores@dpsk12.org