As we are one week away from the biggest FAFSA Workshop at East EVER, we are getting excited to have the Class of 2020 all here. It is taking place on Wednesday, October 2, from 4-8 PM on the third floor of the school. This year, we will be having students sign up for a time slot to help the night run smoothly and to make sure everyone gets served.
You can access the link to the sign in sheet here: https://forms.gle/aXn61ahbgTzwdsy18
Here is a checklist of what parents/guardians should bring to the FAFSA Night:
Bring all of the information below (all that apply):
Social Security cards for student/parents (if applicable)
Create an FSAID for student and parent: https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm
- Required for student. Parent only creates one if they have a SSN
- This is the used to log in to the FAFSA and to sign it electronically. Please have this done before the FAFSA night, as it will speed up the process.
- Note: The FSA ID can only be registered to one email and phone number. So student should use their personal email (not DPS email) and their phone number for their FSAID and the parent should use their personal email and phone number for their FSAID.
2018 Federal Tax Return (1040 or 1040A or 1040EZ)(student & parents, if applicable/filed)
NOTE: If 2018 tax returns have not been completed, please bring 2017 tax return
2018 W-2 and Other Income Statements– required for student & parents (if applicable)
2018 untaxed income records (if applicable)
- Social Security benefits statement
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Veterans benefits records
- Disability benefits records
Additional records (if applicable)
- Values of businesses or investment farms (other than primary home)
- Net Values of investment properties (other than primary home)
- Net Values of stocks, bonds, or other investments
Please email Mr. Caricato at email@example.com with your questions. We look forward to seeing you next week!