Mid-Year Report

As we get back to school, you may be wondering how you request a mid-year report for some of your colleges. A mid-year report is mostly your first semester senior year grades as well as any changes to your schedule being updated with the college.  If this is something you need, you can make a request using this Google Form. This form only needs to be filled out once. If you have any questions, please reach out to your counselor.