Counseling Office-Life After East **Positions available**
Population: 11th & 12th grade 1st Gen students
Commitment: Please contact coordinator
Frequency: 10-20 hours monthly during School
Location: East Counseling Center (Rm. 225)
- Coaching individual students based on their level of need.
- Assist 1st Gen students in exploring post-secondary options.
- Assist 1st Gen students in creating their post-secondary plans.
- Supporting 1st Gen students in the college application process including: FAFSA, scholarships, applications and essays.
- Some knowledge of the college application process.(Training provided)
- Commitment to empowering 1st Gen students.
- DPS Fingerprint Background Clearance.
Contact: Lindsey Vesceri, East School Counselor Email
East Library Upkeep
- Student Population: all students
- Commitment: School Year (September-May)
- Frequency: 2 hours weekly during school
- Location: East Library
- Library Support:Help with shelving, library organization, and special projects.
- Knowledge of library classification systems preferred (but can train).
- DPS supervised background clearance. Some on-site training as necessary.
- Contact: email@example.com