Tips and Resources
DPS continues to provide FREE breakfast and lunch. Starting on Monday, March 30th, students and families can get both breakfast and lunch meals weekdays from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at locations throughout Denver. The recent stay-at-home orders allow for people to go out for food. Breakfast and lunch is also available for adults and can be picked up every weekday. In addition, weekend breakfast and lunch will be available for families to pick up every Friday. More information can be found at https://www.dpsk12.org/coronavirus/food-distribution/.
- Southwest: Lincoln High School and Valverde Elementary School
- Southeast: Place Bridge Academy and Joe Shoemaker
- Northwest: North High School, Cowell Elementary and STRIVE Prep
- Central: DCIS Baker and Bruce Randolph
- Northeast: Manual High School
- Far Northeast: Montbello and Evie Dennis
- How do I get a Chromebook or access to the internet?
- Please contact Shawne_Anderson@dpsk12.org
- With the building closed, how can one pay for student fees?
- Please utilize (MySchoolBucks.com)
- Who do I call if my student is having a hard time getting started?
- Please reach out to the student’s counselor (hours and contact information here)
- Parent “how to” videos that the District has for accessing schoology and Google can be found at https://www.dpsk12.org/coronavirus/family-resources/)
- Information for Seniors (Class of 2020)