Tips and Resources
East High School Chromebook and Google Login Information
Login: If students can access a DPS network while at school, they can use their .net accounts to log in, otherwise, after the Chromebook is powered-on, and the menu loads, there is an option to browse as an East student. This requires no login information, and you can then use the browser to navigate to the Google sign in page. For more information about your Google account (.net account) please visit: https://googlesupport.dpsk12.net/
To sign into your DPS Google account (.net account) please navigate to this page: https://googlesupport.dpsk12.net/home/students and click on the red “DPS Login” button in the middle of the page. From there you will be taken to a login screen. Your username will be your student ID, and unless you have had your password changed, your password will be your eight digit date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY).
You will use Schoology for your classes. To access schoology please visit: https://schoology.dpsk12.org
You will be asked to enter your email address, please use your studentID@dpsk12.net
After entering your email address, you will be directed to another login page where you will enter your student ID for your username and your eight digit date of birth for your password (unless you have changed your password). From here you will be able to access your courses.
If you experience any difficulty using the Chromebook that you are borrowing from Denver East High School, please, call for technology support at 720-423-3888.
- How do I get a Chromebook or access to the internet?
- Please complete the Request Technology form online.
- With the building closed, how can one pay for student fees?
- Please utilize (MySchoolBucks.com)
- Who do I call if my student is having a hard time getting started?
- Please reach out to the student’s counselor (hours and contact information here)
- Parent “how to” videos that the District has for accessing schoology and Google can be found at https://www.dpsk12.org/coronavirus/family-resources/)