Your student’s senior year is quickly approaching and the East Angelus Yearbook team would like to help get you started thinking about senior photos. The list below represents the approved photographers who are familiar with the requirements for your yearbook picture. Of course, you are free to use any photographer, but please be aware of the photo requirements and deadline of October 1, 2019.
After selecting a photographer, make sure appointments are made no later than LATE AUGUST. Most photographers require at least four weeks for production and seniors need time to select the appropriate pose for the yearbook based on the requirements.
- Photos should be a waist up pose with the student the center of the photo.
- Student should be sitting or standing. No photos of students laying on the ground.
- Avoid props (this includes animals, sunglasses, or other people).
- Backgrounds (trees, rocks, columns, etc.) should not block the view of the student.
- Background must be simple and uncluttered.
- ALL SENIOR PHOTOS MUST BE VERTICAL (No horizontal photos will be accepted)
- No social media filters should be used
- All photos must be submitted electronically
- Save filename as LastNameFirstName
- Color, black & white, and sepia photos accepted
- JPG photo format is preferred
- Photo size 2″ x 3″ and 300 dpi resolution
- Please do not send PDF formatted photos
It is your responsibility to upload your senior’s photo, however, some of the photographers listed below will upload your photo to the yearbook software for you. Please be sure to check with your photographer to make arrangements for uploads.
East High School Preferred Photographers
Bettinger Photography www.bettingerphoto.com 303-733-6076
Capecelatro Photography www.jocapphotography.com 303-726-2475
Ellen Jaskol Photography www.ellenjaskol.com 303-549-6754
InSync Photography http://insync-seniors.com 303-336-9501
Jessica Lawyer Photography www.jessikalawyerphotography.com 720-840-7774
Life Unstill www.lifeunstill.com 303-378-0121
Memories by Treva www.memoriesbytreva.com 303-422-3002
Mony Nuss Photography www.montynuss.com 303-798-8229
Marea Evans Photography www.mareaevansphotography.com 303-638-6979
Patrick Sola Portraiture www.patricksola.com 303-850-0019
Paul Abdoo Photography www.abdoostudio.com 303-388-6453
Richard Erixon Photography www.erixonphotography.com 303-514-4272
Sara Elise Photography https://saraelisephotography.com 303-916-0162
The Image Maker www.theimagemaker.qwestoffice.net 303-322-9324
Two options are available to submit a Senior Photo:
- Upload senior photo to: https://images.jostens.com/413263680 ( (*This is our preferred method of submission.)
- Click “Browse” and select the senior portrait you would like to submit to the yearbook. Upload the image.
- Enter your contact information
- “Image Information”—enter the senior’s: first name, last name, grade, description (please write “senior picture”)
- Click “Save Image Details.”
- CD—burn your photo to a CD and bring it to the Yearbook Office (Room 210). If submitting a photo on CD – please make sure your name and a contact phone number and email are on the CD. **Please double check to make sure that your photo burned correctly onto the CD before submitting
DO NOT email Senior photos – we are NOT accepting photos via email!