For the Juniors and Seniors who have been selected via lottery for a 2020-2021 parking pass, please note the last minute changes described in this post regarding pass distribution due to an election/campaign-related event. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Parking spot pass distribution will occur at the time of your painting session. Paint session registration will begin at 5pm on Friday, as planned. Students do not have to paint their parking spot but they may only register for one painting/pass pickup session. Payment is due before or at that time. Payment can be made at east.dpsk12.org/students/parking/pay or with cash or check.
Painting and Pass Pickup
Registration for your one painting session will be available via east.dspk12.org/students/parking on Friday, Oct. 9 at 5pm. You can have one session for painting your parking spot. Painting sessions are from 9-11am, 1pm-3pm and 4pm-6pm on Oct. 13, 14 and 15 with a maximum of 30 students allowed per session. Social distancing, masks, and best practices for health and safety apply. Students will be parking in the teacher parking lot during this activity.
Adornments that include the following are strictly prohibited:
- Contain advertisements, symbols, words, slogans,
- Images or references that are sexually suggestive
- Are drug, tobacco, vape, or alcohol related
- Are obscene, profane, vulgar, lewd, or indecent
- Contain objects or images promoting violence or suggesting gang affiliation
- Contain offensive of violent images towards ethnic or racial groups or towards one’s gender or sexual orientation