Time to get excited about what comes next!!!
Juniors will be picking their classes for their senior year during the month of February. These virtual meetings will be 15 – 20 minutes on Google with your specific counselor. Prior to the meeting, you are required to complete the following steps:
- Complete the google Form: https://forms.gle/9BxoLpsf5oWj9MMy7
- Complete your ICAP for Junior year: All directions are on the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wBbNUtsWY2kPqgsbBV5szj7J3-xSwFw0TtsftPcX3oU/edit?usp=sharing
- Credit Check Google Doc: Use this document to check your credit and progress towards an on-time graduation! Pull up your transcript on your student portal and use the link below to complete a credit check. The document will require you to make a copy and then you can save and update this each quarter! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11JgKAlQi9JVZoUr-7esdc-UXPuEQM_1V/copy. If you need help with this, counselors will review this during your one-on-one meeting.
- Please look at our course catalog and possible offerings at:
- The Course Catalog includes descriptions for each class – https://east.dpsk12.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/DenverEast-CourseCatalog2020-2021.pdf
- Course Offerings for 11th Grade:
- Videos of teachers sharing information about their classes: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1t_0xBV-6C8aP28JZG5YxCzJekPofD7mO?usp=sharing