The Scholarship Committee of East Angel Friends and Alumni Foundation (EAFAF) will award a variety of scholarships to graduating East seniors to be used for post-high school education. Recipients will be selected on the basis of academic achievement and strong participation in school and/or community activities and a student’s demonstrated character and commitment to their education. Family members of EAFAF Board are not eligible for these scholarships. The historic Alumni Scholarship, among others, will be announced at Senior Awards. Awarded funds will be distributed July 1 or after with proof of school enrollment. In order to be considered for a scholarship, you must:
- Submit a completed application form, including a short essay, by 3 p.m., Thursday, April 8, 2021.
- Include two letters of reference from East High School teachers. One letter must be from an academic teacher (English/Math/Social Studies/Science).
- Include one letter of reference from a community member. This letter must be from someone outside of East High School.
- Have attended East 3 out of your 4 high school years.
- Be interviewed by the Scholarship Committee.
- Return your completed application and supporting documents to Elizabeth Curran (Elizabeth_Curran@dpsk12.net) by 3 p.m., Thursday, April 8, 2021.
- Late applications will not be accepted. For questions, call 303-564-717
- For students attending Colorado colleges we will require evidence of successful attendance from the university
ALL MATERIALS AND ESSAYS MUST BE COMPLETED AND RECEIVED BY THE EAST ANGEL FRIENDS AND
ALUMNI FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE BY APRIL 8, 2021. RETURN COMPLETED
APPLICATION TO Elizabeth Curran (Elizabeth_Curran@dpsk12.net)
ONLY COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. APPLICANTS MAY BE REQUIRED TO INTERVIEW WITH THE SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE.