Dear AP Students,
Your AP Exams will start soon! Look at your College Board accounts to see your exam date, start times and if your exam will be digital at home or in person at East.
How to see your exam information:
- Login into your College Board account, click on My AP and look at the bottom left of each course overview.
Digital Exam Information:
- You must follow the four steps on this link to prepare for your digital exams. Don’t wait, start now.
- Pay attention to the start time. Your College Board account will show you ET (eastern time) for your digital at home exams. Subtract two hours from the ET provided to get our local MT (mountain time). For example, if the exam is scheduled for 12 pm ET, it will start here in Denver at 10 am MT. You must log into the exam app 30 minutes before your exam time.
In person exam information:
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your exam
- Bring to the exam room:
- 2 number 2 pencils
- Photo ID
- Snack to eat during break and drink for the break (no drinks or snacks allowed during the exam times)
- Approved calculator if your exam requires one – check with your teacher
Let me know if you have any questions.