Hello Spring 2015 Parents/Guardians, Scholar-Athletes, and East Angel Sports Fans,
Please find the link below to our post-season survey for the Spring 2016 Season. This survey will provide you the opportunity to give us feedback on our work from the Spring 2016 Sports Season. The data that we collect from this survey, will help us to reflect on our strategies/practices, and may inform some of our goals for the offseason. Please complete this survey by Wednesday, June 1st. We appreciate your time in providing us with this feedback.
Saludos Athletas del Primavera padres/guardians de atletas y todos los fanaticos de los East,
Por favor, encontrar el enlace a la encuesta de postemorada para la temporada del primavera 2016. Esta encuesta le proporcionara la oportunidad de dar su opinion sobre el trabajo de la temporada pasada. Los datos que obtenemos de esta encuesta, ayuda a informar a algunos de nuestros objectivos para la temporada del primavera 2016. Por favor, complete esta encuesta para cerrado
miércoles , 1 de junio de. Apreciamos su tiempo al darnos retroalimentación.
East High School Spring Sports Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VZCNQZG
Thanks and Go Angels!
Summer School will be held at East High School this year for East High School Students ONLY.The dates are Monday, June 6th to Friday, June 24th 2016. All students will be allowed to take 1 class to make up for short credits. The deadline to sign up for your class is June 1, 2016. Please print off a Summer School form or pick one up at the Treasurer’s Office, Main Office or Counseling Center. All forms must be completed and turned in with required funds to the Treasurer’s Office during lunch or after school. The Treasurer will only accept; Cash, Visa/Master Card, or Money Order NO CHECKS as payment. No forms or funds will be accepted during class time.
If you have questions about which class you need to take please speak with your counselor before turning the form in.
To print form please click here: Summer School 2016
Spanish: Summer School Pamphlet 2016 Spanish
Girls Golf - Congratulations on a great season!
Link to view State Tournament Results: http://chsaanow.com/2016-05-24/final-results-5a-girls-golf-state-tournament-2016/
State Track Meet - Results
Denver Post Article: ARRIA MINOR – “Major Talent Minor is One Splendid Sprinter” http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_29924324/major-talent-minor-is-one-splendid-sprinter
State Meet – Girls Placed 5th as a TEAM, Boys Placed 13th as a TEAM!
- Arria Minor – 1st Place - 100 meter, 200 meters, 400 meters
- Joseph Abiakam – 5th Place - 110 meter hurdles, 7th Place - 300 meter hurdles
- Julian Smith - 5th Place – triple jump
- Maya Ries – 6th Place - 100 meter hurdles & triple jump
- Harrison Scudamore – 6th Place - 3200 meters
- Hayelom Fitsum – 14th Place - 800 meters
- Girls 800 Sprint Medley Relay Team – 2nd Place - Nyima Fey, Syanne Algee, Tessa Gartrell, Simone Watkins
- Girls 4X100 Relay Team - 2nd Place - Tessa Gartrell, Simone Watkins, Syanne Algee, Arria Minor
- Boys 4X400 Relay Team – 4th Place - Jordan Drummond, Julian Smith, Hayelom Fitsum, Charles Young
State Swim/Dive Championships - Results
Boys Swimming – State Meet – Congratulations on a successful season.
- Quinn Poppert – 11th Place – Diving - STATE FINALS
- STATE QUALIFIERS – Prelim
- John Lynch – 100 yard fly
- Johan Dellgren – 100 yard back
- Alex Troxler – 100 yard breast
- 200 Free Relay – Max Bressler, John Lynch, Kyle Gallik, Abtin Molavi
- 400 Free Relay – Abtin Molavi, Johan Dellgren, Max Bressler, JP Aro
Rugby – State Final Game - Results
Finished 2nd in State. Varsity lost a heartbreaker to Regis (17-16)
All students are required to take finals.
Friday, May 27th
Period 1 – 8:00-9:10
Period 2 – 9:20-10:30
Period 3 – 10:40-11:50
Lunch – 12:00-12:45
Tutoring – 12:45-2:30
Bus pickup- 2:45
Tuesday, May 31st
Period 4 – 8:00-9:10
Period 6 – 9:20-10:30
Period 7 – 10:40-11:50
Lunch – 12:00-12:45
Bus Pickup- 2:45
Wednesday, June 1st
Period 8 – 8:00-9:10
Final Make-ups begin at 9:20-2:30
(No Lunch Served)
Bus pickup- 11:30
Thursday, June 2
Final Make-ups: 7:30 to 2:45
(No buses provided)
Friday, June 3
Final Make-ups-Grading Day
(No buses provided)
If you would like to print the schedule click here: Schedule Adjustments for May 2016
East 9th Grade Academy
We are excited to announce this year’s Ninth Grade Academy @ Denver East High School. Ninth grade teachers and other member of the East Faculty and Staff will participate, giving students a chance to create relationships before school starts. Registration Forms are available online and can also be picked up in the Main Office at East High School.
Details for the 2016 East Ninth Grade Academy are as follows:
- When: August 8th-12th (Monday-Friday)
- Where: Denver East High School (1600 City Park Esplanade Denver, CO 80206)
- Time: 8am-12pm
Why is it important to attend Ninth Grade Academy?
- Make new friends
- Meet your teachers
- Sign up for clubs and sports
- Learn about what it takes to be a successful student at East High School
- Earn 2.5 elective credits for completing ALL FIVE DAYS of Ninth Grade Academy and receive incentives and a small backpack full of school materials
- Take a tour and learn the building
We strongly encourage you to take advantage of this unique opportunity. If you have any questions, please send an email message to email@example.com and/or (Counselor @East) or leave a message on the DPS Ninth Grade Academy Hotline, 720-424-8277, and someone will return your call. We look forward to seeing you at East High School’s Ninth Grade Academy!
If you need a NEW Parent Portal account please visit https://myportal.dpsk12.org, fill out the form and click on the orange “Create Account” button. You will be contacted by a Portal team member. Your request will take 5-7 business days by our district offices.
If parents need a password reset for the Portal please email John_AdamsIII@dpsk12.org or Doug_Bushnell@dpsk12.org. This is only for password resets and forgotten passwords. This is not for account set up.
Student accounts will be created automatically.
If students need help accessing their portal accounts, they should see Mr. Bushnell or Mr. Adams in room 230.
username = student ID#
password = 8 digit date of birth (2 for the month, 2 for the date, 4 for the year, ie 07052015)