Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted after January 15, 2015.
- A $4.00 convenience fee will be added to each order.
- All records will be mailed to the requestor.
- Please allow 5-7 business days to process student records orders. Most orders are completed by the DPS Student Records Office and received by the requestor or designated recipient within 7-10 business days.