4tarting June 18th, registration will begin for student parking spots for the 2021-2022 school year. The randomly assigned spots are for Seniors (Class of 2022) and Juniors (Class of 2023) only and they must have a valid driver’s license, proof of vehicle registration, and insurance at the time of registration. Only one (1) parking spot is allowed per family and spots will be randomly assigned, with seniors having priority. The cost of a parking spot for the school year is $40 and must be paid at the time of pass pick up with cash, check, or credit card.
- June 14: Announcement of 2021-2022 student parking program
- June 18: Student parking spot registration begins -MUST BE LOGGED INTO YOUR DPSK12.NET ACCOUNT FOR REGISTRATION FORM TO WORK
- Students must have a valid driver’s license at the time of registration, as well as a copy of vehicle registration and proof of insurance.
- June 30: Online registration ends at 11:55pm
- July 23: Registration information will be validated and the lottery will randomly assign spots to eligible students that have successfully fulfilled all requirements of registration.
- Notifications will be sent via e-mail about the status of their registration.
- If there is an excess of demand over the supply of available spots, names remaining from the lottery will automatically roll into a waitlist to take the place of those who change their plans and do not want the parking spot. Waitlist students will be notified by email about the opportunity upon availability.
- Aug. 3rd & Aug. 5th: Students who have been selected can make $40 payment and pick up their parking pass at the E from 8am-Noon or 1:30pm-3pm.
- Aug. 11 – Aug. 12: Parking spot painting (3pm-6pm)