Season D Registration is open!!
The following sports are available for athlete registration
- Track & Field
- Girls Tennis
- Girls Soccer
- Girls Lacrosse
- Boys Lacrosse
- Boys Swim & Dive
Steps for Scholar-Athlete Registration:
Step 1: Every athlete will need an up-to-date physical exam on file (within the last 365 days).
*NEW* this year you will upload your physical directly to FamilyID – See Step 2.
Blank forms here if needed:
Step 2: Register for respective sport on FamilyID.com
- Use this Link: https://www.familyid.com/programs/denver-east-2021-season-d-baseball-girls-golf-lacrosse-girls-soccer-boys-swim-and-dive-track-and-field
- If you have registered for a sport at East in years past you should already have an account you can use to login.
- Select the sport you’d like to register for and complete the information (This is where you will find the section to upload to your athlete’s physical).
Step 3: Planet High School / Big Team Registration (completed by student)
- Go to PlanetHS.com >> simply create an account (with student’s name and information)
* Transfer Students: These are students transferring in to East High School and playing Sports.
- Go PlanetHS.com >> Create an account for yourself (as the parent) >> Find the section that says “transfer forms” and complete the application. At that time, it should come through to the East Athletics Department, and we will then follow up with next steps.